In order to create a maintenance request, please click on the button to the right to enter the maintenance request from within the Tenant Portal. If you need immediate assistance please do not hesitate to call us!
Emergency Maintenance (After Service Hours) – You must call the answering service at 856-848-2276. The service will page the person on call. You will receive a return phone call so the technician can gather all the details for your emergency. In the event you cannot be reached the technician will be unable to come out to complete your request. Listed below are items we consider emergencies:
- Fire & Criminal Activity – Call the Police or Fire Departments 9-1-1
- Water – Natural flood, broken water pipe, sewage backup or clogged toilet or shower drain
- Electric – complete loss of power (not PSE&G related)
- Heat – complete loss of heat
- Safety – broken windows, non-closing entry doors or broken entry front door locks