We are situated in the peaceful community of West Deptford Township. Conveniently located for easy commuting to work and close to all the relaxation and fun life has to offer.
- Minutes from Routes 295, 45, 42, AC Expressway & NJ Turnpike
- Between the Walt Whitman and Commodore Barry Bridges
- A few miles from downtown Woodbury
- Approximately 20 minutes to both downtown Philadelphia & Philadelphia International Airport.
- Play in the 34 parks & sports fields located in West Deptford.
- Enjoy free concerts at The RiverWinds Community Amphitheater.
- Watch performing arts at The West Deptford Little Theatre.
- Relax while fishing in the Delaware River.
- Have fun in the sun at The Jersey Shore.
SHOPPING and DINING
- The Deptford Mall offers plenty of shopping and dining choices.
- Mullica Hill will allow you to enjoy the historic side of New Jersey.
- Philadelphia is just 20 minutes away.
- Atlantic City is just over an hour and you’re there.